Case IH 6T-830, 6TA-830 Diesel Engine Repair Manual
Covers: Case/Case IH 6T-830, 6TA-830 Diesel Engine (8.3L)
Type: Service Manual
File size: 127mb
Features: Searchable, printable
The Case 6T-830 and 6TA-830 repair manual contains important technical data, functional data, and repair procedures for the engine. This manual is the same used by professional diesel technicians and is a complete reference for overhauling and mechanical servicing of the engine according to the manufacturer’s standards. Available in downloadable PDF format which can be viewed on your computer or tablet and is printable.
This manual is intended to be used in conjunction with the corresponding equipment service manual. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Table of Contents
- Standard Torque Specifications
- Loctite Product Chart
- Specification Details
- Cylinder Head and Valve Train
- Cylinder Block – Crankshaft, Pistons, Rods, Sleeves, Camshaft, Bearings, Seals and Flywheel
- Lubrication System – Oil Pan, Oil Pump, Oil Cooler and Oil Filter Housing
- Cooling System – Thermostat, Water Pump, Fan Pulley and Belt Tensioner
- Turbocharger – 6T-830 and 6TA-830 Diesel Engine
- HX40W Turbocharger
- Fuel Filter Filter Replacement
- Injection Pump – Pump Drive Gear, Timing Pin, Fuel Shutoff Solenoid, Primer Pump, Pump Timing and Android Check
- Fuel Injectors
Please note this manual is in downloadable PDF format only. If you have any questions about this product or would like to request sample pages, please contact us and reference the product name or SKU.